Over the last couple of years, I got more and more questions from colleagues, organizations and sport clubs how to implement different scientific principles in practice.
On a regular basis, I am invited to inform athletic trainers, physical therapists and medical doctors of a particular organization or club on topics such as:
- Movement assessment and re-training
- Injury prevention training
- Motor learning
- The role of the sensorimotor system in function of injury prevention, rehabilitation and performance
- Performance enhancement and strength training
- Long-term athletic health and youth development
- How to bridge the gap between injury and performance
If your organization would have questions on any of these topics, don’t hesitate to contact me by filling in the contact form on the bottom of this page!
We had the pleasure of working with Bart on several occasions during Consultancy work for “Total Football Consultancy” and working with the “MBMethod”.
Bart is a forward thinking person who has shown strong leadership skills. He has sound communication skills and excellent medical experience and a determination to make a difference on and off the football field with a revolutionary way of looking to medical situations and rehab. He brings freshness and a capacity to enthuse those around him and we would have no hesitation in employing him in a suitable capacity aligned to his skill set.
CEO at Total Football Consultancy
Expert Brain Centred Learning
Author MBM method, COGITRAINING, Senseball